Height: 178 cm
Weight: 69 kg – 95/80/100
Black hair - eyes Hazel/green
Location: Abu Dhabi
- 2019 “Vanguard” By Stanley Tong.
- 2018 ”Souls for Sale” By Ahed Al-Tamimi.
Role: The clown.
- 2018 “iAshgar” By Escandar Copti.
- 2015 “The Idol” By Hany Abu-Assad.
Role: Border Officer.
- 2014 “The Pink Bullet” By Ramzi Hazboun - Idioms Films Production (Palestine)http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4240340/
2017 “Qamlah Shirrira” of Milad Quneibi – Directed & Proucerd by Husam Al-Azza.
- 2016-2017 “Other Places” of Bashar Murkus – Directed by Bashar Murkus- Production of The Palestinian National Theater and Khashabi Theater (Palestine). Performed in Haifa and West Bank. http://howlround.com/alive-from-palestine-other-places
- 2015 - “The Island” of Athol Fugard - Directed by Jo Martin - Production of Inad theater (Palestine). Performed in Jordan and West Bank.
- 2014 - “Roshomon” of Kanze Kojiro Nobumitsu - Directed by Yukari Sakata - Production of Tokyo international theater festival (Japan).
Role: The husband.
- 2014-2013 “Les Justes” Of Albert Camus - Directed by Mehdi Dehbi - Production of Théâtre de Liège (Belgium). Performed in Théâtre de Liège (Liège), Théâtre Les Tanneurs (Brussels), Théâtre du Jeu de Paume (Aix-en-Provence) and Fast forward theater festival (Germany).
- 2013 “The journey of Rida” of Sa’ad Allah Wannous - Directed by Mohammad Eid - Production of Ashtar theater(Palestine).
Performed in Carthage theater days (Tunisia) and in all the cities of West bank.
- 2013 “The base and the exception” By Bertolt Brecht - Directed by Amer Khalil - Production of Pocket theater (Palestine).
Role: The coolie.
- 2012 “Caligula” of Albert Camus - Directed by George Ibrahim - Production of Alkasaba theater (Palestine).
2009-2012 BA Drama - Drama Academy (Palestine) and Folkwang University (Germany).
Arabic (mother language) English (very good) French (intermediary- B1)
2015 Best actor at Al-Zarqa’ summer theater festival (Jordan) for the character “John” from the play “The Island” of Athol Fugard. Adapted in Arabic, directed by Jo Martin.